Introduction to Cisco

Are you curious how Cisco devices work?  By Cisco devices I'm not referring to the Linksys routers they were making or even necessarily their SMB products; I'm talking about the devices that make the world run - enterprise and edge routers/switches.  These devices connect the fabric backbone of the internet and allow the safe integration of devices across the world.  After years of networking experience I am working on official certifications to move on to the next career step.  I am going to chronicle here some of the networking and related security concepts as well as many of the CLI commands (basic and advanced) for anyone to reference.  If you want to see something I am missing or if you are curious how things across the internet work let me know and I'll put up some information about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment